Thursday, August 18, 2011

So Here's the Thing...

You might be occasionally coming here and wondering how I could go this long without having a cheeseburger and still call myself a cheeseburger connoisseur. Well, I have actually had quite a few burgers.

"What?!?" you're probably asking. "That's outrageous!!!" Yeah, I guess it might be, but I came to an important decision a couple of weeks ago.

I'm only going to be writing about burgers I eat when I go out. Most of the time when I talk about grilled burgers at Mom & Chuck's or Dad & Kelly's, it's the same old story. That's not very exciting to read. So I'm not going to write about it anymore.

I will still be trying to photograph and document all restaurant burgers though, so don't you worry about that. So, various establishments in the greater Pioneer Valley area... consider yourself warned!

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment